After months of pressure from federal safety officials, Hodedah recalled thousands of 4-drawer dressers due to a tip-over hazard.
A recall was issued for Wild Harvest® Organic Basil after a product tested positive for Cyclospora parasite contamination.
Ohio State University has agreed to pay a $40.9 million settlement to 162 people who were sexually abused by Richard Strauss, a doctor who worked at the university from 1978 to 1998. He died in 2005.
Mag Cube high-powered magnetic ball toys were recalled because they can cause deadly intestinal perforations if a person swallows 2 or more balls.
Prepac recalled about 21,000 4-drawer chests due to a tip-over hazard that could seriously injure or crush a child.
Faced with 20,000 deaths and counting, nursing homes are pushing states to give them immunity from a potential flood of lawsuits.
A lawsuit has been filed by hospital workers who developed severe health problems after using OxyCide, a powerful disinfectant chemical that linked to serious breathing problems, skin burns, and unknown long-term side effects.
Health officials reported 20 deaths and nearly 5,000 cases of COVID-19 at meat and poultry processing facilities.