Firearms enthusiasts should check their ear protection — Caldwell Shooting just recalled E-Max® Pro Bluetooth Earmuffs due to a fire hazard.
A woman from Seattle who was severely burned by a Bella Pressure Cooker has filed a lawsuit against Sensio Inc.
Lawsuits have been filed after 2 men died and 30 were hospitalized in an acid leak at the LyondellBasell chemical plant in La Porte, Texas.
Polaris has issued another recall for certain 2021 RZR off-road vehicles due to a fire hazard.
60,000 pounds of frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu and Chicken With Broccoli & Cheese were recalled after a Salmonella outbreak.
Subaru recalled over 165,000 vehicles due to a fuel pump defect that could cause the engine to suddenly stall while driving.
A lawsuit has been filed by a woman who was severely burned when her recalled Crock-Pot Express Pressure Cooker exploded.
About 1,200 children's 5-drawer chests from Rooms to Go furniture stores were recalled because they can tip over and trap or kill kids.
Over 2 million dehumidifiers were recalled after 107 reports of fires or smoke damage resulting in $17 million in property damage.
Cabbage kimchi sold under the 5000 Years Foods® label has been recalled due to a risk of food poisoning infections with Listeria.