Mars Wrigley recalled Skittles Gummies, Starbust Gummies, and Life Savers Gummies after consumers found metal embedded in the gummies or loose in the bag.
Genie Industries Inc. was hit with a $3.35 million jury verdict in favor of a man who claimed he was seriously injured by a boom lift vehicle.
WHO and UNICEF are warning that reported measles cases spiked 80% higher worldwide amid pandemic-related immunization delays.
Around 5,000 water immersion heaters were recalled after several fires were reported and at least 2 people suffered electrical shocks.
Safety officials are warning about the deadly hazards posed by Waupaca home elevators after a 4-year-old child was severely injured.
Thousands of $1 candles from Dollar Tree were recalled because the high flame poses a serious fire hazard and injury risk.
Kohl's recalled about 512,000 SONOMA Goods For Life® 3-Wick Candles due to a risk of high flames causing fires, burn injuries or property damage.
A recall was issued for over 256,000 Kobalt® chainsaws and pole saws from Lowe's because a user may not be able to turn them off.
Southern Motion recalled about 2,300 "Wireless Power" reclining sofas and chairs because the battery can overheat and catch on fire.