A Jacksonville mother claims her 19-year-old son died after consuming about half a can of Monster Energy Drink.
Little Tykes recalled 540,000 pink toddler swings sold from 2009-2014 after dozens of kids were hurt or broke an arm when the seat broke.
Thousands of people have been injured by "short-term" IVC filters that caused severe side effects. Studies show nearly all Celect® IVC filters puncture through the vein within a few months of being implanted.
Pre-packaged chicken salads made by Ready Pac are being recalled across the U.S. after the company discovered they contain cheese that is already being recalled as part of an ongoing listeria outbreak.
Health officials are reminding 90,000 people in Hawaii who are soon due for a booster shot of the Hepatitis A vaccine. Last year's deadly outbreak infected nearly 300 people who ate scallops at Genki Sushi.
PetSmart is recalling its Grreat Choice Adult Dog Food due to a potential choking hazard found in one of its lots.
Brazil has banned sales and recalled Essure, a non-surgical sterilization device linked to 10,000 injuries. No recalls have been issued by the FDA, despite 900 lawsuits and a massive grassroots campaign in the United States.