An ice cream recall announced last week has been expanded to include 26 brands that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, a bacterium that causes severe foodborne illness.
A lawsuit was filed against a nursing home in Quincy, Illinois after 13 residents died of Legionnaires' disease and 61 more were sickened.
There’s a good chance millions of children in the U.S. will need to be tested for lead poisoning after a test kit used to diagnose the condition was found to produce false readings.
Supermarket chain Winn-Dixie issued a recall Tuesday for its ice cream bars after it was found that some may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, a bacterium that causes severe foodborne illness.
A recall has been issued for SkipHop Tuo Convertible High Chairs because the legs can detach, causing a child to fall and suffer injuries.
A man from Florida has filed a lawsuit after his "retrievable" Option™ IVC Filter could not be retrieved because it was tilted, embedded, and perforated through the wall of his inferior vena cava vein.