More than 500 people in the Midwest were infected with Cyclospora parasites after eating bagged salads with iceberg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage.
All Clean Hand Sanitizer was recalled because it may contain methanol, a highly-toxic type of alcohol that can cause death.
A recall has been issued after pet parents reported that their cats became ill after eating certain types of Natural Balance® canned cat food.
A company in Garland, Texas recalled "Five Cheese Stuffed Shells" after a product tested positive for Listeria contamination.
Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer (70% alcohol content) was recalled nationwide in the U.S. because it may contain toxic methanol.
Fresh Express expanded a recall for bagged salads sold at Walmart and other stores after hundreds of people got parasite infections.
The FDA is warning against using 9 hand sanitizer products made in Mexico because they may contain a toxic amount of methanol.
After 76 people were infected with Cyclospora, health officials warn consumers in 6 states to avoid certain bagged salads at Hy-Vee, Aldi and Jewel-Osco.
More than 5,000 stent grafts for patients with aorta problems were recalled due to a manufacturing error that is linked to 5 deaths.