Just before Thanksgiving, nearly 1 million Crock-Pot® Express Pressure Cookers were recalled after 99 burn injuries and 119 reports of lids detaching.
A lawsuit has been filed by a woman who was burned when her Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker exploded when she opened the lid.
Federal authorities have arrested Dr. Robert Hadden, a former OB-GYN at Columbia University who is accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women and teenage girls during exams from 1993 to 2012.
CNN has found that dozens of AmazonBasics electronic products are linked to reports of overheating, fires, or explosions — and many are still for sale.
Horrifying videos of side-impact crash tests involving the Evenflo Big Kid booster seat have raised significant safety concerns.
Three men died of severe burn injuries after an oil well exploded near Caldwell, Texas.
Graco, Evenfo, Summer Infant, and Delta Children have recalled 165,000 inclined infant sleepers due to the risk of suffocation.
An ER doctor who worked at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.
A face mask sold at Target over the holidays was recalled after customers posted graphic photos of skin irritation on social media.