The first lawsuit has been filed against two popular restaurants in Jacksonville, Florida, after an outbreak of Cyclospora parasite infections were traced to fresh basil imported from Mexico.
A jury awarded $40 million to a woman with mesothelioma who used Johnson's Baby Powder and other asbestos-tainted talcum powder products.
A lawsuit was filed by a woman who suffered 2nd-degree burns when her Instant Pot® pressure cooker exploded.
A woman from Lewis Center, Ohio, who claims she suffered extreme burn injuries to 25% of her body when the lid of a pressure cooker she was using blew off unexpectedly has filed a products liability lawsuit against the appliance's...
A recall has been issued for certain air rifles because they can fire unexpectedly, even if the safety is on.
After a $4.5M fine against Michigan State University for the sex abuse scandal involving Larry Nassar, will the government punish the University of Southern California for a similar scandal involving gynecologist George Tyndall?
A lawsuit was filed by a man who claims that an exploding LG phone battery caused injuries that ended his basketball career.
Wawa has paid a settlement to a man who claims he was severely burned when he spilled hot coffee into his lap due to a defective cup.
Two women with cancer linked to their recalled breast implants have filed a class action lawsuit in California.
Two women have filed a class action lawsuit accusing Allergan of selling dangerous textured breast implants that can cause cancer.