About 1.56 million dehumidifiers were recalled after 23 fires were reported, including brand-names like GE and Kenmore.
Sensio recalled about 860,000 Bella®, Crux®, and Cooks® Pressure Cookers after 61 people were burned when they opened the lid.
About 2,100 Timberline Solar Energy Shingles were recalled because electrical components can malfunction and spark a fire.
McDonald's has been ordered to pay $800,000 to the family of a little girl who was burned by a Chicken McNugget.
A jury in California has awarded nearly $19 million to a young man who developed mesothelioma after using Johnson's Baby Powder.
A lawsuit was filed by a woman who suffered 3rd-degree burns and needed a skin graft when her Sunbeam Heated Blanket overheated.
About 36,200 steam humidifiers were recalled after fires and smoke caused more than $10 million in property damage since 2010.
More than 469,000 Power XL Self-Cleaning Juicers were recalled after 47 people were injured, severely cut, or swallowed particle shavings in their juice.
A lawsuit has been filed by the mother of a 4-year-old boy who was seriously burned when a pressure cooker exploded.
Peloton and safety officials have finally agreed on a repair for 125,000 treadmills that are linked to serious pull-under injuries and one death.