SunSetter recalled the covers on its motorized awnings after a 73 year-old man died when the awning opened unexpectedly and hit him.
Hunter Fan Company, of Memphis, Tennessee has recalled "Contempo" ceiling fans that were sold at Costco after dozens of reports of the lightbulb falling due to incorrect installation instructions.
A 20 year-old woman says she racked up $2 million in medical bills for a severe E. coli illness she developed after eating Costco rotisserie chicken salad in 2015.
Shipt, an online grocery marketplace and delivery service, announced Tuesday that it will be teaming up with Costco to pick up orders and run deliveries to customers.
Four Salmonella illnesses are being blamed on rotisserie chicken salad sold at a Costco store in Lynwood, Washington, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS).