Ring recalled 350,000 2nd generation video doorbells after 23 fires were reported, including 8 people who suffered minor burn injuries.
Sales BSD Inc. recalled HomeryGardens™ extension cord splitters that were sold online by Amazon and Walmart due to a fire hazard.
Thousands of Trianium battery phone cases were recalled after 10 people suffered burn injuries when the battery in the case overheated.
CNN has found that dozens of AmazonBasics electronic products are linked to reports of overheating, fires, or explosions — and many are still for sale.
Goldenseal Root Powder from Amazon.com was recalled after a baby died of an infection when the bacteria-tainted powder was put on the baby's umbilical cord.
Amazon, of Seattle, Washington, is recalling about 260,000 AmazonBasics portable power banks due to a possible fire hazard.