A lawsuit has been filed by a woman from Florida who claims that she was seriously burned by a Zavor Pressure Cooker that exploded.
Lawsuits are being filed against doctors who performed unnecessary artery-clearing atherectomy procedures that caused leg amputations.
About 2,100 Timberline Solar Energy Shingles were recalled because electrical components can malfunction and spark a fire.
A lawsuit has been filed against Bausch & Lomb by a woman who suffered eye injuries from Trulign cataract lenses.
About 1,400 pounds of cheese that was distributed in New York has been recalled due to a risk of food poisoning infections with Listeria.
McDonald's has been ordered to pay $800,000 to the family of a little girl who was burned by a Chicken McNugget.
Medtronic has recalled around 350,000 implantable cardiac defibrillators that may fail to deliver a shock to the heart.
CUPKIN recalled nearly 350,000 stainless-steel cups for kids after they tested positive for high levels of lead, a toxic heavy metal.
A jury in California has awarded nearly $19 million to a young man who developed mesothelioma after using Johnson's Baby Powder.
Safety officials are warning parents to immediately stop using Gorsetle Infant Loungers from Amazon.com because babies can suffocate.