Olight has recalled about 215,100 M2R Pro and Warrior Mini Flashlights due to a burn hazard.
The problem is that the flashlights can turn on accidentally and overheat when they are stored in a holster or a consumer’s pocket.
Olight said it received 127 reports of the flashlights overheating when they inadvertently turned on, resulting in 22 burn injuries. Three consumers said they suffered 2nd-degree burns.
The flashlights were sold at Olightstore.com, Amazon.com and through small independent stores nationwide from November 2019 through November 2021 for between $48 and $120.
Olight is asking consumers to immediately stop using the recalled flashlights and contact Olight for a full refund in the form of a store credit or for a free replacement flashlight.
For more information call, Olight toll-free at 888-889-6870 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, by email at email@example.com.
Source: Olight Ecommerce Technology Recalls Flashlights Due to Burn Hazard