Daily Hornet | Breaking News That Stings!
A Jacksonville mother claims her 19-year-old son died after consuming about half a can of Monster Energy Drink.
A 19-year-old man died from a heart attack after downing more than three cans of Monster Energy Drink, according to a lawsuit filed by his father.
After a study found that nearly half of U.S. troops consume energy drinks, military experts warn about side effects from over-indulging in a cocktail of caffeine, sugar, and mystery ingredients.
Energy drinks are aggressively marketed as a quick and easy way for busy people to focus their concentration and power through the day, but the reality is that the beverages are far less effective than the average cup of coffee,...
Excessive consumption of energy drinks with vitamins like niacin (Vitamin B3) may cause sudden liver inflammation or acute hepatitis, according to a case report.