Sam's Club has recalled the Primo hTrio beverage dispenser after a person was burned by hot water leaking out of the machine.
A Minnesota firm is recalling 48 tons of canned chicken packed under the Sam’s Club brand name amid consumer complaints of tiny plastic pieces found in the product, according to the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS).
The King Arthur Flour Company is recalling 6,300 cases of organic coconut flour over potential contamination with salmonella, a bacterium that causes severe foodborne illness.
A Wisconsin company has issued a recall for about 18,000 riding lawn mowers sold in the U.S. under various brand names for a potential defect which could result in bystanders becoming injured by rotating blades, according to the U.S. Consumer...
A man from West Virginia has filed a lawsuit after his IVC Filter tilted, became embedded in his vein, and was not able to be removed.
A man from Florida who was injured by a Günther Tulip® IVC Filter has filed a lawsuit against Cook Medical LLC.