InSinkErator of Racine, Wisconsin, has recalled about 1,400,000 of the SinkTop™ garbage disposal switches due to a fire hazard.
After the deaths of two kittens, Blue Ridge Beef of Eatonton, Georgia, recalled "Kitten Grind" raw pet food due to the risk of Salmonella and Listeria bacterial contamination.
A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed against Cook Medical by the surviving spouse of a woman who died after she was implanted with a Celect® IVC Filter.
ISO Beauty, of Chatsworth, California has recalled about 73,000 Ionic Pro hair dryers because problems with the electrical cord may cause sparking, smoking, shooting flames, and burn injuries to consumers.
A group of 7 people have filed a lawsuit against Cordis Corporation for injuries caused by the TrapEase® and OptEase® IVC Filters, including wrongful death, blood clots, vein perforation, filter fracture, filter tilting, and failed retrieval surgeries.