A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed by the wife of a man who died 2 weeks after he was implanted with the Option IVC filter made by Rex Medical and Argon Medical Devices.
Jury selection is underway in St. Louis for the 3rd trial involving a woman who developed ovarian cancer after using Johnson's baby powder.
Just days after returning to stores in three states, Blue Bell Creameries has recalled cookie dough ice cream yet again for Listeria contamination. No illnesses have been reported, but Listeria can cause deadly food poisoning and miscarriages.
Alere Inc. has recalled the INRatio Monitor and Test Strips because they may produce erroneously low readings. This could result in a patient overdosing on blood-thinning medications and experiencing severe, life-threatening bleeding.
A man who was injured by a blood clot filter made by Cook Medical has joined a federal litigation with over 800 lawsuits.