Health officials are warning about a sudden rise in severe lung disease linked to vaping after 14 young people were hospitalized in Illinois and Wisconsin.
The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) is investigating dozens of seizures in people who reported using an electronic cigarette or portable vaporizer (vape) device just prior to the incident.
A man from Kansas has filed a lawsuit against a vape shop in Wichita after his e-cigarette battery exploded in his pants.
Some e-cigarette flavors may be more dangerous than others, but it is hard for researchers to find out what goes into various "vape juices."
There's growing concern about a dangerous new trend among teens that most parents have never heard about. It's called "juuling," and students are smoking them in classrooms, at parties, and at home.
About 400 of the Firewood 4 vaporizers were recalled because an electrical short can cause the battery to catastrophically explode.
There have been over 200 reports of e-cigarettes exploding when the lithium-ion batteries overheated. Just days ago, video cameras caught one exploding in the pocket of a man on a bus in California.
A new study has found that flavoring chemicals in e-cigarette liquids produce dangerous levels of carcinogens when they are vaped.