Nearly 200,000 ceiling fans from Home Depot were recalled after people were injured by fan blades that broke off when the fan was in use.
After reports of ceiling lights falling and injuring people, Lithonia Lighting recalled over 318,500 CFMK brackets for CPANL LED ceiling light fixtures.
Home Depot recalled artificial Christmas trees that were sold last year after more than 500 reports of the foot-pedal switch overheating.
A pair of recalls were issued by Home Depot and Safavieh for dressers that failed stability tests and pose a tip-over hazard.
Home Depot is recalling about 58,000 outdoor gas fire pit table patio heaters after 3 consumers were burned while turning it off.
About 42,000 triplex outlet converters ("taps") that were sold at Home Depot were recalled after 1 consumer reported being shocked.
A jury in Florida awarded more than $4.7 million to a man who was seriously injured after falling off a step-ladder from Home Depot. His lawyers called the ladder a "ticking time bomb in the form of a misplaced rivet."