Daily Harvest has been sued by a woman who needed surgery to remove her gallbladder after eating French Lentil + Leek Crumbles.
About 17,500 FLEXIMOUNTS Overhead Garage Storage Racks were recalled because they can fall from the ceiling and injure people below.
Wegmans stores in 3 states recalled bulk Vidalia Onions due to a risk of Listeria contamination.
Around 400,000 SunVilla solar-powered patio umbrellas from Costco were recalled after reports of overheating and fires.
The vegan meal delivery service Daily Harvest recalled French Lentil + Leek Crumble after approximately 470 customers reported liver problems and gastrointestinal issues after eating it.
Over 30,0000 egg chairs from Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Homesense stores were recalled after 19 people were injured in tip-over accidents.
A woman who was seriously burned by an Instant Pot Nova Plus has filed a lawsuit against the manufacturer for selling a defective product.
Schneider Electric has recalled 1.4 million Square D electrical panels that could catch on fire and burn your house down.
Lawmakers passed the Camp Lejeune Justice Act, a bill that will let veterans and their families file lawsuits for toxic water contamination.
The U.S. Senate has passed landmark legislation aimed at providing health care benefits for veterans who were exposed to burn pits.