About 5,400 chests from Costco were recalled after a tip-over accident involving a 10-year-old child was reported.
Lawsuits have been filed by the parents of children who died performing the "Blackout Challenge" after viewing TikTok videos.
After dozens of injuries were reported, nearly 800,000 swinging chairs from Costco, Lowe's, Camping World and other stores were recalled due to a risk of improper assembly.
About 17,500 FLEXIMOUNTS Overhead Garage Storage Racks were recalled because they can fall from the ceiling and injure people below.
Over 30,0000 egg chairs from Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Homesense stores were recalled after 19 people were injured in tip-over accidents.
Schneider Electric has recalled 1.4 million Square D electrical panels that could catch on fire and burn your house down.
More than 2,200 Brompton foldable e-bikes were recalled after several people were seriously injured or hospitalized due to a crash hazard.
Around 367,000 Electrolux and Frigidaire refrigerators were recalled because a plastic part in the ice maker can break, posing choking and injury hazards.
A woman who was seriously burned by her Bella Pressure Cooker has filed a lawsuit against the manufacturer, Sensio Inc.
About 93,000 Hover-1 Superfly Hoverboards from Best Buy were recalled because they can malfunction and continue to move forward.